wing chun and shaolin kung fu classes
wing chun and shaolin kung fu
Practice tradition kung fu punches and kick, improve your flexibility, co-ordination, dexterity, strength and stamina. Harden your arms, legs and body with traditional training, punching bags and the wooden dummy.
Tuesdays – 6:00- 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays – 6:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Advanced kung fu
This class is for advanced students, fighting theories, sparring and weapons.
Wednesdays – 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.
kindergarden kung fu
October registrations starting
Children’s kung fu, ages 4 – 10. Your kids will learn, some basics of kung fu, punching, kicking, jumping, rolling. Eye, hand, foot co-ordination. Practice, patience and discipline and respect.
Tuesdays – 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Thursdays – 5:00 – 6:00 p.m.
Please print and fill out registration form and bring to first class.
Prices and Training Fees Rates:
- Monthly $75 – unlimited classes
- Monthly $40 – 1 night/week
- Quarterly – $200 – unlimited classes
- Quarterly – $120 – 1 night/week
- Yearly – $700 – unlimited classes
- Yearly – $400 – night/week
- Punch Cards: 10 pass – $100
Family discount – 2 or more family members – 20% off total registration
* For insurance purposes we require students to purchase a yearly (september) EFCL membership –
- individual $15/ year
- Family $25
- senior 60+ $5
What Does Kung Fu Offer ?
- Tradition and contemporary training – Learn kung fu from a real kung fu master. Traditions, language, and art.
- Speed and Strength – How you move your body is as important as building the muscle mass in your body. Want to improve your agility, nimbleness, swiftness and body alertness? You’ll be developing strong bones, muscles and everything in between too. but the greatest take-away is a stealthy new constitution.
- Kung Fu is challenging – you’ll be experiencing the best workout of your life – while having tons of fun. The end result? You’re getting into shape faster than you ever thought possible. If you have trouble motivating yourself to achieve intensity in your workouts.
- Confidence – Developing a strong body at a fitness centre is great! Any kind of physical fitness is better than no physical fitness; but, what if your training resulted in an improvement in your intellect? It’s common knowledge that Kung Fu improves: concentration, mental fluidity and brain function. Thinking better at work; thinking better at school. Improve your overall well being.
- Adapt and overcome – Half the battle when trying to adopt a new fitness-oriented lifestyle is making it apart of your routine. Making a lifestyle improvement will help you became the person you want to be from the inside out.
- Camaraderie – Grasshopper Kung Fu Club offers of a fun atmosphere, and become part of a community. We focus on improving you and our community. Keep what is useful and remove the negative.