Kung Fu workout
This class is for all ages (4+)
practice tradition kung fu punches and kick, improve your flexibility, co-ordination, dexterity, strength and stamina.
Mondays – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Thursdays – 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
Kung Fu conditioning and techniques
Harden your arms, legs and body with traditional partner training, punching bags and the wooden dummy.
Mondays – 7:00- 8:00 p.m.
Thursdays – 7:00 – 8:00 p.m.
Beginner Wing Chun Kung Fu
Introductory lesson for the Wing Chun and shaolin kung fu. Learn theories and philosophies, training and skills.
Mondays – 8:00- 9:00 p.m.
Thursdays – 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Please sign waiver before first class
Prices and Training Fees Rates:
- Monthly $75 – unlimited classes
- Monthly $40 – 1 night/week
- Quarterly – $200 – unlimited classes
- Quarterly – $120 – 1 night/week
- Yearly – $700 – unlimited classes
- Yearly – $400 – night/week
- Punch Cards: 10 pass – $100
2 or more family members – 20% off total registration
New student registration -$60
What Does Kung Fu Offer ?
- Tradition and contemporary training – Learn kung fu from a real kung fu master. Traditions, language, and art.
- Speed and Strength – How you move your body is as important as building the muscle mass in your body. Want to improve your agility, nimbleness, swiftness and body alertness? You’ll be developing strong bones, muscles and everything in between too. but the greatest take-away is a stealthy new constitution.
- Kung Fu is challenging – you’ll be experiencing the best workout of your life – while having tons of fun. The end result? You’re getting into shape faster than you ever thought possible. If you have trouble motivating yourself to achieve intensity in your workouts.
- Confidence – Developing a strong body at a fitness centre is great! Any kind of physical fitness is better than no physical fitness; but, what if your training resulted in an improvement in your intellect? It’s common knowledge that Kung Fu improves: concentration, mental fluidity and brain function. Thinking better at work; thinking better at school. Improve your overall well being.
- Adapt and overcome – Half the battle when trying to adopt a new fitness-oriented lifestyle is making it apart of your routine. Making a lifestyle improvement will help you became the person you want to be from the inside out.
- Camaraderie – Grasshopper Kung Fu Club offers of a fun atmosphere, and become part of a community. We focus on improving you and our community. Keep what is useful and remove the negative.